Exufiber® Ag+ with Hydrolock® technology is a sterile non-woven gelling fibre design with an antimicrobial action against a broad range of wound relevant pathogens
When Exufiber Ag+ comes into contact with wound exudate, it transforms into a gel. The gel helps support a moist wound healing environment. Thanks to its design, the dressing stays intact for clean, easy, one-piece removal. Exufiber Ag+ has a high absorption and retention capacity to provide a moist wound environment and has an ability to transfer fluid to a secondary dressing.
- You can use Exufiber Ag+ in combination with Mepilex® Border with Safetac®.
- Transfers fluid to the secondary dressing
- Superior fluid retention capacity
- Stays intact for clean, easy, one-piece removal
- Start to kill microbes rapidly, 3 hours (in vitro) and has a sustained antimicrobial effect for up to 7 days.
- Kills a broad range of pathogens including VRE, MRSA (in vitro)
- Can be left in place for up to 7 days depending on condition of the wound and surrounding skin, or as indicated by accepted clinical practice
The Ostomy products that we carry allow those who have undergone ostomy procedures the ability to live a healthier, more comfortable life. Whether you are looking for 1-piece pouches, 2-piece pouches, flanges, seal rings, paste, deodorizers or other accessories, you can be sure to find what you're looking for.